Human body archetypes created on a gender agnostic base mesh.
Serving both as a base for high poly models, or real-time character creation pipeline.
This content is free for personal use, personal projects, and non commercial educational purposes only.
It is not permitted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies.
If the work based on this content will end up in a commercial product, please contact me first.
AC Base Mesh.ZPR
- Zbrush master file. Compiles most of the data present in other files
- Includes 4 SubD levels, 800k polys. Fibermesh for eyebrows/eyelashes, and (BPR) eye setup.
- Use the Body Shape Layer to morph between the base male and female shapes
- Enable Eyes Outer for BPR renders
- Hide/unhide the Fibermesh folders corresponding to the gender
- Combined_2x1 (Default): Head and body UVs preset in the same texture space. Intended for 2:1 texture size ratios(eg. 4096x2048).
- Split: Head and body UVs overlap each other. Intended to be used with two different texture sets/materials
- UDIM: Body UV is offsetted. Can be used for software with UDIM tile support
- ZTL containing all UV shapes for quick Copy/Paste though ZBrush UV Master
- Compact files with individual genders
- Level 0 body meshes
Undoz - Zbrush Human Base Mesh